Friday, March 25, 2011

Etsy Shop: Jen Doyle Designs




What will I find in your shop?I design and make mostly one of a kind jewelry and hair accessories, and I also make bridal pieces so you will find a mix of both everyday and bridal pieces in my shop. I use quite a few techniques in my work and at the moment I LOVE making beaded flower hairpins so you see lots of those too!

How did you come about opening your shop?Well, I turned what started as a hobby into an official business in Jan 2009 and have built up a good Irish online customer base over the last 2 years. I love all things handmade and discovered Etsy ages ago when looking for a few bits and pieces, and I really like the vibrant Etsy community, and it's international so I figured that it could be a good way to reach a much wider audience for my work. So I took the plunge and opened my Etsy shop at the end of February this year!

What is your favorite item in your shop?It would have to be Karina's Hairvine. That was specially designed for a bride last year and has become one of my most popular pieces. www.etsy.com/listing/67767867/karinas-hairvine 

What is your favorite Etsy shop?Ooh, so hard to choose- there are so many fab shops on here but I really like www.etsy.com/shop/spiritofthenorth and alsowww.etsy.com/shop/TianaCHE 

No comments:

Post a Comment