Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another New Item - Damask Bird Branch

I can't tell you how in love I am with this painting!
Take a look, buy, or share! And remember I turn this into a custom 
painting for you - any different color or different sizes!



Have I mentioned that I love damask?! This painting is a bright tiffany blue, with a more subtle/dull blue damask print over top. Then, I added two cute little birds on thin dark brown branches. The contrasting colors work wonderfully together - This piece will stand out in a crowd and would look perfect in your home!

Measures 8" x 10". Edges are painted as well, and staples are hidden on back so this painting is ready to hang upon arrival.

NOTE:
If you would like this picture but want different colors or a different size send me a convo and we can start putting together your custom piece!

Be sure to check out my other amazing pieces at:202 Designs on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment