Friday, March 4, 2011

Etsy Shop: Fela Photography




What will I find in your shop? You'll find images captured by a burst of feelings. If it moves me I shot. Each of my images come from a moment I want to preserve, from an adventure, a memory I want to keep, a story I imagined when I took the picture. All selected, carefully and profesionally edited to keep in colorful everlasting prints signed by me.

How did you come about opening your shop? I randomly found Etsy on a search engine and it became my permanent shopping spot for a lot of things. I started buying items for my wedding there. Once I became a Permanent Resident in Canada (I'm from Colombia) I decided to start my Portrait photography business and found the Etsy website as a good opportunity to feature my personal collection of nature and observation photography.

What is your favorite item in your shop? All of them! They are all my babies hahaha! Made with lots of love. I only list the best therefore when somebody buys an item, that somebody takes with them not only an image but a part of me too... But is a happy goodbye! Because I know they will be treated with love and respect as well.

What is your favorite Etsy shop?That is such a hard question! I love so many, bought from so many, wishing someday I can buy from many more... I do have a weakness for dresses and knitted things... Hahahaha! I really can't answer that question! There's a LOT of talent on Etsy and everyday is a new discovery of more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment