Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Etsy Shop: Sol9 Designs




What will I find in your shop?At this moment you'll find a collection of accessories made from yarn and other fiber materials in a variety of colors. Everything is handmade with a lot of love and a good story. Stay tuned for the addition of clothing to my collection in the coming months. 

How did you come about opening your shop?I finally stopped being a chicken and opened it! I have always had a love for fashion and crafting and have dabbled in the art since I was a little kid, venturing out into designing prom dresses and eventually had my clothing featured in a fashion show. I received a lot of positive feedback and was urged to become a seller. I put this off, out of fear for a long time. But at the beginning of this year, as a part of my quest to eliminate self-inflicted limitations, I decided to open this shop as well as my other shop, www.etsy.com/shop/OBBSTORE

What is your favorite item in your shop?It has to be the Spunky Triband Belt. It's one of the first items I put on Etsy and represents the journey taken to get to where I am today. www.etsy.com/listing/65712656/spunky-triband-belt

What is your favorite Etsy Shop?What? You mean besides my own? Just kidding. I'm impressed by www.etsy.com/shop/skymagenta and would like to get my hands on some yarn from www.etsy.com/shop/MikesTShirtYarn.

1 comment: