Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Etsy Shop: Miama Creazioni





What will I find in your shop? In my shop you can find Italian handmade jewelry, particular style, but so easy to wear, with a simple shirt or a evening dress. I think it’s nice to have a necklace or bracelet, handmade, fashion, in limited production (so you know that few people in the world we’ll have it) without spending a lot of money. I love to use chains, crystal beads, hand-wrapped wire and a particular way to work the polymer clay to have an effect of rock stones, using gold or silver leaf or acrylic colors. 

How did you come about opening your shop? Before deciding to be a full time mom, I was the Customer Service Manager in an Italian company producing shoes and bags handmade, and I was fascinating by the artisans making the products by hand. So I decided to learn how to make jewelry, just to star, and I discover a wonderful world together with Etsy shop. This allows me to have a showcase in the world and to be in touch with people in every country and ... this is amazing!

What is your favorite item in your shop? My favorite is the Etnic gold slave bracelet as it is the first bracelet I made.
What is your favorite Etsy shop? There are some many beautiful shops, and I think I discovered just a little part, but at the moment I lovewww.etsy.com/shop/idea2lifestyle and www.etsy.com/shop/iampAmm

1 comment: