Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Etsy Shop: Ink Print Letterpress




What will I find in your shop?
 At Inkprint you will find letterpress stationery for different occasions. We are currently working on a new spring line that are bold, bright and colorful designs. We also accept custom work requests.

How did your shop start?

For Valentine's I had several cards I wanted to sell, everyone in Letterpress work knows about Etsy, so they all told me to check out Etsy. It seemed to fit with everything I am and my work fit perfectly. Opening an Etsy shop was just the natural way to go.

What is your favorite item?

My favorite item so far is the Easter Eggs card. I had so much fun printing them and they seem to be doing really well.

What is your favorite Etsy shop?

 Having one favorite shop on Etsy is like having one favorite star. But, if I HAD to choose one, it would be Suite One Studio www.etsy.com/shop/SuiteOneStudio?ref=seller_info
And my favorite item from their shop is www.etsy.com/listing/68845914/leaning-towards-the-sun-porcelain-vase

1 comment: