Thursday, June 2, 2011

Etsy Shop: Baby Doll's Skin Care



What will I find in your shop?
You will find All Natural Skin Care. Made from the Heart One by One.

How did your shop start?

I was talking about my products I made on Facebook and several people guided me to check out Etsy. 

What is your favorite item? 

I love my Spritzer. It's the most product used in the Spring and Summer. It's great to clean my face and neck, it's great to keep me cooled off and when the bugs are biting me I spray my Spritzer all over me. It does help keep those nasty bugs off. I love bringing my Spritzer with me on those hot days. Being out all day in the heat, it's nice to know that my spritzer is there in a cooler waiting for me to Spritz myself off. I usually keep cotton balls in my car and clean my face and neck with it. It makes me feel good as new on those hot sticky days. 

What is your favorite shop?

I can't really choose which shop is my most favorite. So many people out there are willing to lend a hand and are very helpful towards one another. I have several favorite shops on my page and can not decide.

8 comments:

  1. What a generous way to help each other out...
    Baby doll your products sound amazing, I just can't afford to try them out just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great team effort. 202 thanks for helping others and Baby doll, your items look yummy! Skye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spritzer seems wonderful!!
    I will check it out:)

    I am a new follower, and love your blog(^.^)
    http://hitomijewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Promotions Team on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I'll definitely check out Spritzer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete